Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random Thoughts

Will you read my blog without pictures? I am hoping you will!

We got some wonderful news this week. Adrienne and her boyfriend Joe are engaged. We are all very happy. I am hoping that she will update her blog (hint,hint!) with all the details. Come on Adrienne-we are waiting!

I am kind of angry with myself. I really don't like the template for my blog and Blogger's templates are kind of boring. I have tried some outside templates and each time I do, I lose my widgets on the side. So now my counter is down to zero. Bummer.

I remember my principal who commented when I kept rearranging my classroom. She told me It was not the room that was bothering me, it was what was going on inside it. She was correct; I had a tough class that year and nothing I did seemed to be working. The next year I had a great class-I only rearranged twice.

Maybe that is the problem here: if I make the content better, I will be happier. With that said, I have some tutorials I want to try. I need to get sewing and stop wishing my blog looked like someone else's. Back to work!

3 comments:

Stephy said...

I like it the way it is :)
I'm horrible though I change mine 50 times LOL.
Stephy

Nikki said...

I wouldn't worry too much about the layout - it's the content that matters, and you're doing fine! I have a few things in my blog layout I want to change, but I'm scared to touch it in case I lose the bits I like.... so I jsut ignore the bits I'm not 100% happy with.

Anonymous said...

Mom, your blog looks great!! It is such a nice reminder of home. I promise, promise, I am working on updating my blog... pictures and comments take a long time....Love you!