Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Latest Project

Because I need another one.

DSC03479DSC03480

Surprisingly, I already had the fabric-with all the suggested colors.  I was planning to make something else but I like this much better. 

I increased the square from 2” to 2 1/2” to make a bigger quilt.  I have 6 blocks completed to so far.  My fabric is cut into strips and I cut squares as I go.  I will put the black corners on at the end.  For some reason it makes me feel like I am moving along more quickly.  I made a little design board. I put it next to to my sewing machine as I sew. It keeps me organized.

DSC03478

This will not be a fast project but I am enjoying the process.  I am sure there are speedier ways to approach this but this way seems to be working for me.

Other projects and pics to follow!

0 comments: