Thursday, February 14, 2013

Free E-Book!

Several weeks ago, Fons and Porter magazine contacted me and asked me to review an e-book. Well of course I said, “Yes!”

The old adage “You get what you pay for” does NOT hold true in this case. This is an excellent book.  Three different styles of log cabin are presented (traditional, courthouse steps, and chevron) and for each style there are great directions, including directions for cutting different block sizes.

The directions are straight forward and the book has great pictures and diagrams. There areextra hints that you can use for making quilts in general. I especially like the directions for putting on a binding.

image

If you are interested in getting this book, here is the link:

I double checked the link-if it doesn’t work let me know. Or you can go to Fons and Porter and click on free patterns.  The link for the book is on the right side.  The featured freebie changes-just refresh until you get to the book. Enjoy!

0 comments: