If you look at my stash reduction plan for January and February it would appear that I got very little done. But I would disagree. I think I got quite a bit done. Shall we go through the list?
First, my Thimbleberries BOM. I want to complete one each month so now I am up to 5 completed:
Next is my Fat Quarter Quilt. This is the quilt our group decided to make:
This is my quilt so far:
Yeah. Do you see the lovely ripples? Many of the pieces had bias edges on the outside edges and I must have been too hard on them. Also, I wish that the directions included the sizes of completed units so that I could see where I went wrong. Anyway, I am planning to sew with my quilt guild Monday, and Lucia, a member of the group, has reworked some of the directions so there will not be so many bias edges. I am going to take off the 4 corners and see if I can fix it or have to start again.
And speaking of Lucia, she participated on an online swap and did not receive a gift back. She has been such a good quilting friend to me so I decided to make her a couple of goodies:
She and her husband often travel so I made her some totes and organizers to carry her quilting supplies. Below is a ruler carrier-I may make one for myself!
Finally my stacked coins and applique quilt is on my frame right now. I ordered some batting which should be here soon so then I can get it quilted. Here is a picture of the quilt for those who may not have seen it:
Oh look! There is my kitty looking at the quilt!