Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tweet tweet!

No, I am not on Twitter. Do you really want to hear that I just had a drink of water or that I am sitting in my family room? All this new technology-it really makes my head swim!

Anyway, I gave up buying fabric for Lent and my projects I am working on need some extras (yes, with all the fabric in my stash I STILL don't have what I need!) so I pulled out an old project. About 5 years ago my wonderful husband bought me this Thimbleberries BOM which was kitted with all 12 months. I made 2 blocks and then put it away. So I pulled it out and started it up again.


What I like about all of Lynette Jenson's patterns are her wonderful directions. Every step is well written and are easy to understand.




I still have 2 circles to applique on this block:

Actually this block below was the most difficult to complete so far. No reason why; it just seemed to have more steps and a couple of my points got chopped off. And it took me 2 days to finish!


4 down and 8 to go!

Now that Lent is almost over, I have been making a mental list of all the fabric I want to buy. This past 40 days has been a good experience however. I am going to TRY to buy just what I need to complete my many works in progress... Or maybe only buy after I have completed a project... Or maybe ... Well I'll just see how it goes...

0 comments: