Saturday, March 17, 2012

Two Completed Projects!

Yes, you read that correctly- I finished two projects this week.

I quilted and put the binding on a bow tie sample for the shop. I hope to teach the technique this spring. 

DSC03104

This block is a great way to use up scraps.

My second completed project is an idea I came up with last night. Can you guess what it is?

DSC03105

It is a case for my circular knitting needles!  The plastic bags and the pockets are on both sides of the inside.

DSC03106

If I were to make it again, there would be some changes: I did not do a great job on the binding and I would add the elastic before I put on the binding (I forgot to put it in!), but overall, I like the way it looks.

DSC03107

Please let me know if you would like a tutorial.  I can always make another one! (Would you like one Adrienne?)

0 comments: