Thursday, March 8, 2012

Almost Done!

That is, with the blocks.  I am on the last set and they are taking me forever!DSC03090

Katie has decided that she likes the fabrics so I will make it for her.

This is my leftover (and my big mistake) pile.  I had cut out the butterflies in anticipation of using it for my second round and then I changed my mind.

DSC03092

I am planning to teach the log cabin this spring at the shop so I am going to try to use the scraps to put together a sample.

Below is my latest bowtie top. It is small: I am using the scraps from the owl quilt.

DSC03094

I am trying –with great difficulty- to not buy fabric.  If I can save enough money, I plan to buy new dishes. (I want the Botanic Garden pattern from Portmerion).

image

I have a few pieces but I would like a service for 4 for every day.

Oh! I hope this makes you smile!

image

Leonard is just too too cute!

0 comments: