Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It’s Here!

My Hello Kitty machine arrived and it is too cute!  I only played with it for a few minutes.  I ordered a quarter-inch foot and metal bobbins for it so when I get back from Baltimore (going to see Adrienne and her family) I will try some sewing. 

DSC02165

This actually works out well.  I brought my Bernina in for a tune up-it has been 3 years!-so I can play with the Janome for a few days.

And in other news, our guild hosted a purse making workshop with the Gypsy Quilter.  I made the Lily design from Lazy Gals. I used fat quarters from the Giddy line at the shop. I really like the way it turned out.

DSC02166DSC02167

So tomorrow I am off to Baltimore and you know what that means: quilt and yarn shops and LOTS of pictures of Lenny!

See you soon!

0 comments: