Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Purse!

First, to all my friends and family, I hope you all had a blessed Christmas and a happy and safe New Year. I know that I enjoyed the family parties and time spent with my husband, children and grandchildren.

Contrary to popular belief, my blog and I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I have been busy sewing, knitting, and working, both at the quilt shop and at the Y. I made several gifts for my family this Christmas. You will have to believe me, I did not take pictures.

But I do have a picture of my new purse and wallet! The purse is the Mini Professional Tote. I took a class in November and just found the time to finish it.  It is a great pattern; lots of pockets and it even has a padded pouch for a tablet (Did I mention that I got an IPad Air for Christmas? Thank you Michael!).

DSC03721

DSC03724

The wallet was straight forward once I got past folding the pockets for the credit cards! The pictures made no sense-the wallet took less time that that one step.DSC03720

I plan to be a better blogger this year. I have been busy making-and learning new things that I hope to share with you. My resolution? To enjoy and be thankful for every day!

Diane

0 comments: