Thursday, January 5, 2012

This Better Be Good

So at 3:00 I decided to look for something to cook for dinner.  I found a recipe and surprisingly I had all the ingredients.  I defrosted the turkey tenderloin( I lied-I had to sub in the turkey for chicken tenderloin) and at 5:00 I started cooking.

I guess I should have read directions along with the ingredients.  45 minutes later this was ready to go into the oven:

DSC03034

It is a potato crusted chicken and veggie casserole.  It has to cook 45 more minutes.

This is what my kitchen looked like:

DSC03035

What you can’t see is the bottle of Kahlua that fell and broke inside that corner cabinet.  I don’t drink Kahlua, I don’t like Kahlua, I don’t know why there was Kahlua in that cabinet.

So I have more than enough time to pick up the kitchen before my casserole is done.

I will let you know how it turns out.

0 comments: