Monday, September 27, 2010

Bleeh!

This is exactly how I have been feeling lately.MP900430986

Usually I love the change to the fall season-the cooler weather, putting up decorations, cooking comfort foods.  But not so this year. I have been grumpy; I am always tired and I don’t feel like doing anything.

Enough is enough.  I decided that my sewing room needs to be cleaned so I sorted through and rearranged some of my collection.  I got rid of some school stuff that I had been hanging onto “just in case”.  Tomorrow I will have my husband help me get out and put up my fall stuff.  I will not feel sorry for myself anymore!

In the midst of all this, Lauren, Linda (Lauren’s boyfriend’s mom) and I went to NYC for the day.  We did have a good time.  I will post pictures soon.  And Tuesday’s Tip will return!

1 comments:

beauty said...

I am so glad to see you are back!! Keep the tips coming! Love you!