Monday, March 24, 2014

An Apology to Marja

Instead of apologizing all the time, I should get off my butt and get moving!

In February, I participated in a Mug Rug Swap hosted by Quilting Bloggers (see my link at right).  I was paired up with Marja who blogs in Finland.(Please visit her blog- she makes all kinds of beautiful objects, including rag socks that are too cute!) I have neglected to thank her for her lovely little quilts.  I say little quilts because they are too nice to put mugs on!

DSC03800DSC03801

I love them! Her quilting is perfect!The theme was the Olympics and Russia and Marja did a wonderful job interpreting the theme.  Than you so much! I have them on display in my kitchen. Hmmm, maybe I should redecorate my kitchen to better show them off…!

By the way, here are the mug rugs that I sent to Marja:DSC03793DSC03794

Marja, thanks again. I have enjoyed meeting you and I look forward to visiting your blog often!

Diane

0 comments: