1. That finished is better than perfect. (Although I still spent some time picking out stitches)
2. Wonky sometimes works. I think that the jar tops are my favorite part!
3. My micro-stippling is ok but would be better with an open toe foot – so I ordered one!
4. I can use the foot to help me gauge distances when quilting. (I wish I had figured that one out sooner!)
5. The quilting that takes the longest (in terms of starting and stopping) doesn’t always show up. For example, the brown, above.
6. I think that I switched the border and binding fabrics. My less than perfect quilting would have been less noticeable!
7. I am becoming a little more confident in my machine quilting!
What did you learn today?