Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Friends Swap

Khris from Sew Prim Khris is having a Friends Swap.  You are matched with a partner and you send each other goodies for each letter in the word Friends.

I was partnered with Cyndy.  Her blog is Crafty Stitchers and she promptly sent my package last week.  I finished her package this week and sent it out today.

Let’s just say that I wasn’t disappointed when I opened my package today:

Fall Decorations (the kitty is a pin!) DSC01701

Reading MaterialDSC01702

A note book for InspirationDSC01703

Edibles (Chocolate-Yum!!)DSC01704

A New Pattern

DSC01705 

Christmas DecoratingDSC01706

And finally, a beautiful Penny Rug Sewn by Cyndy!DSC01707

Cyndy, thank you so much for being such a great partner!  I love everything and I hope you enjoy your package from me!

3 comments:

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Hi, I'm glad you liked your "swappies". It was alot of fun, I'll be anxiously awaiting mine, I'll post on my blog too. Thank for being a great swapping friend.

adrienne said...

the new fall theme for your blog looks great! We miss you and We Love You!
Beauty

Khris said...

Lovely goodies Diane...well done girls...hugs Khris