Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Anticipation

Today is Wednesday and I feel like I am in a holding pattern.  This morning I did some extra cleaning in the kitchen while the men were upstairs working.  The first coat went on the floor so now we must stay downstairs until Thursday.  Try that with a cat and a dog!  Katie came through with a gate.  There is also a sheet hanging so let’s hope the cat cooperates.

Yeah-I laughed after I wrote that:  ‘cat cooperates’ – is that an oxymoron?

I tried on my dress yesterday with all the necessary “under” accoutrements.  I look- trying to find the right words here-  let’s just say, I will feel okay with what I am wearing.

I need to clean up the bathrooms and family room tomorrow and Thursday, Adrienne arrives.

And-  MY SEWING MACHINE AND FRAME JUST GOT DELIVERED!!!  I have accepted the fact that I really can’t do anything with it until next week but that does NOT make the wait any easier.

I will be back after the wedding.  (I just downloaded this new font.  What do you think?)

0 comments: