Monday, May 5, 2008

Remains of the Day

These are the last of the pictures we took this week:

Saturday Michael had his first baseball game. He got two hits and made an out.


I am sure that you remember buddy. I look at him now and I cannot believe that when we brought him home, he was only about as big as his head is now.









I really wanted to get a picture of my oldest, Adrienne, and her boyfriend posted but I did not get any that I liked. So Adrienne, if you are reading this, send me one of the pictures you took and I will upload it.

Dylan's red blood cell count went way down so he is headed back to the hospital tomorrow. He is going to have to have a blood transfusion. Michael went through the same thing and all is well now but it is still upsetting for everyone-especially Katie and Dave. They are both so tiredand are looking forward to just one normal day. Let's hope that one is coming along very soon.

Surprisingly I have actually gotten some sewing done. More on that later!

0 comments: