Saturday, June 9, 2007

So Lazy!

Oh dear!

I cannot believe it has been 2 months since I updated. I have been chastized by my daughter Adrienne (beautystattoo.blogspot.com) for not keeping this up and I really have no excuse.

I have been busy-a little of this and a little of that. I just completed an Amy Butler bag which I will put a picture up of very soon. I made a trip to NYC and Baltimore last month and I am trying to (ok-avoiding) get my house cleaned before summer sets in. My book club is coming on Tuesday for dinner-so that has spurred on a little more cleaning.

Adrienne has challenged me to make a quilt of some charm squares from Moda that we both bought. She is done already BUT her Amy Butler bag is not done yet!

Michael, my grandson has started his spring soccer league. I went to his game this morning-he scored a goal but they really don't keep score.

I need to post pictures for these and other event of the last 2 months...I will do that this week.

Funny-my life doesn't seem as boring as this post does!

0 comments: