Thursday, September 8, 2011

Where to Start?

Actually I have had lots going on in the past couple of weeks.

I will start with a small family celebration.  Last week my nephew visited from Philadelphia so my brother-in-law had a barbeque. This side of the family has not gotten together for a while so it was nice to catch up on all the gossip.

DSC02671

My nephew John and his girlfriend, Abby

DSC02672

Lauren and Jeff

DSC02683

Dylan and Marin

DSC02685

Dylan, Marin and Megan

I love watching the little ones interact.  Our family is growing and I couldn’t be happier!

Monday, Kate and Lauren came over to can tomatoes.  We got 29 quarts and 6 pints of tomatoes.  Is it worth it?  I like to believe that along with having tomatoes all winter but we also created some good memories.  We also reminisced about my mother-in-law who taught me how to can. Now Katie is the expert, keeping us up to date on newer methods.

DSC02693DSC02692DSC02694

Finally, I am in the middle of making cookies.  300 to be exact!  Shophop at Mission Rose starts next week and Kate and I are doing pineapples. (I do cookies-she decorates)

DSC02701

Just three more batches to go!

0 comments: