Monday, December 5, 2011

Movie Monday 12/5/2011

Is everyone ready for the holidays?  Neither am I!  The house is decorated and I have wrapped some presents but there is still lots more to do.  The girls and I made sugar cookies last Friday.  This Thursday Adrienne and her family are coming home for our Christmas together.  And we will be decorating the sugar cookies together.  We will also try to make some more.

Today’s video is origami. I have done some origami in the past and I hope to try one of these snowflakes this year.  It is a rather long video (20 minutes) but the directions are very good. 

Please let me know if you make one-and enjoy!

By the way, I know I have been ignoring my blog lately and  I have so many things to share!  But sitting and updating everything just has not gotten done.  I hope you will stay with me-I promise to post very soon!

0 comments: